A free sewing tutorial with Debbie Shore
Journaling typically involves the habit of keeping a diary or journal that explores thoughts and feelings surrounding the events of your life. To make journaling on-the-go even easier, the talented Debbie Shore has created this handy zippered journal pouch, that allows you to store all your writing essentials in one place. The front is perfect for holding your pens, and a phone, with another larger zippered compartment acts as a pencil case. If you’re not into journaling, this would make a thoughtful gift for someone going to school.
Watch the free sewing tutorial now:
More like this featured at PatternPile:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Side Slinger from StudioKat Designs
- The Hold Me Tight iPad Sleeve from Sewn Ideas
- Face Mask Sewing Tutorials + Printable Patterns featured at Sew What's New