A free sewing tutorial with Debbie Shore
Journaling typically involves the habit of keeping a diary or journal that explores thoughts and feelings surrounding the events of your life. To make journaling on-the-go even easier, the talented Debbie Shore has created this handy zippered journal pouch, that allows you to store all your writing essentials in one place. The front is perfect for holding your pens, and a phone, with another larger zippered compartment acts as a pencil case. If you’re not into journaling, this would make a thoughtful gift for someone going to school.
Watch the free sewing tutorial now:
More like this featured at PatternPile:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Roundabout Seatbelt Bag ePattern and Kits from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New