A beginner-level sewing epattern with colorful diagrams and step by step instructions. This is a perfect pattern to teach any sewing enthusiast who wants to learn the basics of bag making using interfacing, batting, and a magnetic snap. A quick and easy project to sew for your handmade shops and markets.
⇒ Get the Pattern ⇐
More phone case sewing projects:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Totes & Bags eBook from Candi Jensen and Heather Vantress
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Face Mask Sewing Tutorials + Printable Patterns featured at Sew What's New