A free video sewing tutorial with Debbie Shore
Are you looking for a sewing project that’ll help you store your some essentials? Do you need a storage solution for crafts, toys, tools, kitchen tools, the list goes on! Debbie Shore’s Hanging Wall Organizer project shows you how to stitch this handy hanging storage unit that takes up what is usually wasted space – the back of a door! This storage organizer is useful for the bathroom, workshop, mud room, bedrooms, office, or a sewing room. A very practical storage solution for any space. Also an excellent dorm space-saving storage solution for college students!
Download the free PDF pattern and follow Debbie’s step-by-step sewing instructions in this free video tutorial to make your hanging organizer. Easily add as many pockets, and make it as big as you need it to be!
- 18” x 15” fabric for the front
- 18” x 15” single sided fusible foam stabilizer
- 18” x 15” backing fabric
- 23” x 15” pocket fabric
- 25” sturdy ribbon
- 2 x snap hooks
- 18” wooden dowel (or a strong curtain rod)
- 24” twine/rope/cording for hanging
- wet fabric glue
- printable PDF template
More storage solutions to sew and crochet:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Totes & Bags eBook from Candi Jensen and Heather Vantress
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Face Mask Sewing Tutorials + Printable Patterns featured at Sew What's New