Sew this fun and vibrant writing set case to hold a standard writing pad measuring up to 140 mm x 180 mm or 5.5” x 7”, two pens and C6 size envelopes. You could even store a gadget of suitable size in it, such as a Kindle, e-reader, small tablet, etc. Sew this practical case with your choice of fabric for yourself, family, friends or SELL your finished items – please offer SusieDDesigns credit as the designer in all product descriptions.
closed = 19 cm (7½”) x 21 cm (8¼”)
open = 43 cm (17”) x 21 cm (8¼”)
YOU WILL NEED:
15” x 9” medium-weight fabric
14.5” x 18” medium-weight fabric
19” x 7.5” medium-weight fabric
19” x 9” medium-weight fabric
15” x 8” medium-loft fusible fleece
21.5” x 16.5” medium-weight fusible interfacing
Suggested fabric: cottons
Coupon code: PATTERN15 for 15% discount!
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Roundabout Seatbelt Bag ePattern and Kits from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New