An epattern from Jittery Wings
Back-to-school zippered supply pouch – paper pieced apple + pencils epattern from Jittery Wings. A fun, whimsical foundation paper-piecing pattern that includes re-printable paper pattern for foundation paper-piecing. The instructions are also available for piecing the pattern and directions for converting the block into a simple zippered school supply pouch if you want to. This block may be used in all kinds of sewing projects. The finished block will measure 8″ when incorporated into a quilt or pouch with 1/4″ seams. Knowledge of paper-piecing is necessary to complete this block, but do not fear it!
More back-to-school projects:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Roundabout Seatbelt Bag ePattern and Kits from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New