A PDF sewing pattern from During Quiet Time
A PDF sewing pattern from During Quiet Time to stitch this fun and unique six-sided and fully lined pencil case with hexagon-shape ends. You can sew and sell this pencil case giving Amy Friend of During Quiet Time credit for the pattern design. It would not be difficult to include a fabric or ribbon loop at one end – near a zipper end, to hang the bag or attach it to a binder ring. The approximate finished bag dimensions: 9 ½” long x 4 ½” wide.
More sewing projects for back to school:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Side Slinger from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Face Mask Sewing Tutorials + Printable Patterns featured at Sew What's New