A Free Sewing Pattern from Sewn Ideas
Need a last-minute gift? This zippered slim pencil-case is easy to sew and a perfect fabric scrap busting project. This pencil-case is ideal for sketch artists, students, or people on the move with padding to protect the pen and pencil leads inside. A perfect sewing project for beginners! The instructions are concise with color photos of each step. Sew these zippered cases for friends, family, or to sell. Approximate finished size is 9″ (23.5 cm) wide by 2.5″ (6.5 cm) high.
- 1 fat quarter for exterior fabric
- 1 fat quarter for interior fabric
- fusible featherweight interfacing – Pellon (911FF) OR SF(101) 15”x 15” (38 cm x 38 cm)
- fusible fleece – Pellon (931TDW) OR (973F) 8” x 12” (20 cm x 30 cm)
- 1 12″ zipper (30 cm) or longer
More from Sewn Ideas:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Back to School Sewing Projects
- The Gemini Flight Bag Pattern from StudioKat Designs
- The Crystal Clear Zipper Pouch – Sew and Sell from Sewn Ideas
- DIYFluffies - Stuffed Animal Sewing & Crochet Patterns - Buy 5 patterns and get 20% off with code: PATTERNS5