A free video tutorial from Sewspire
Learn how to sew this mini saddle bag with this free video tutorial from Sewspire! Follow along with Andrea and create your own mini saddle bag to carry whatever suits you such as your keys, lip balm, receipts, coupons, sample-size sunscreen! Attach a clip or a ring to use to connect your mini saddle bag to an overnight bag, a backpack, beach bag, tote, or purse. We l❤ve this free sewing tutorial!
- Cut four 6″ x 11″ fabric pieces – bag body
- Cut four 4.5″ x 4″ fabric pieces – bag flaps
- Cut one 3″ x 6″ fabric piece – bag handle
- You will need two snap sets!
- Kits for this project available from Sewspire here!
More saddle bags to sew:
More mini bags to sew:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Side Slinger from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Face Mask Sewing Tutorials + Printable Patterns featured at Sew What's New