A free video tutorial from Sewspire
Learn how to sew this mini saddle bag with this free video tutorial from Sewspire! Follow along with Andrea and create your own mini saddle bag to carry whatever suits you such as your keys, lip balm, receipts, coupons, sample-size sunscreen! Attach a clip or a ring to use to connect your mini saddle bag to an overnight bag, a backpack, beach bag, tote, or purse. We l❤ve this free sewing tutorial!
- Cut four 6″ x 11″ fabric pieces – bag body
- Cut four 4.5″ x 4″ fabric pieces – bag flaps
- Cut one 3″ x 6″ fabric piece – bag handle
- You will need two snap sets!
- Kits for this project available from Sewspire here!
More saddle bags to sew:
More mini bags to sew:
The latest from some of our partners:
- DIYFluffies - Stuffed Animal Sewing & Crochet Patterns - Buy 5 patterns and get 20% off with code: PATTERNS5
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Summer Sewing Projects
- The Gemini Flight Bag Pattern from StudioKat Designs
- The Call Me! Crossbody Bag from Sewn Ideas