from Aivilo Charlotte's Frustration-Free PDF Sewing Patterns
An EASY sewing project and a wonderful gift idea for any occasion. Sew a key fob wallet with Aivilo Charlotte‘s PDF sewing pattern. A Velcro closure is an EASY sew, and a convenient way to keep everything inside. The finished wallet and fob measures 4″ x 5″. These very simple instructions are great for beginner sewers. There are several illustrations with the simple step-by-step instructions. Easy cutting instructions are included.
- one 6″ x 11″ fabric
- one 2″ x 3″ fabric
- one 6″ x 11″ coordinating fabric
- two 6″ x 11″ fusible interfacing
- one 4 ½” strip of iron-on Velcro
- one 1” split key ring
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Side Slinger from StudioKat Designs
- The Hold Me Tight iPad Sleeve from Sewn Ideas
- Face Mask Sewing Tutorials + Printable Patterns featured at Sew What's New