I really love the Stand Up & Tote Notice Bag designed by Two Pretty Poppets for sew many reasons! We are late featuring this PDF sewing pattern, but we also found sew many incredible samples since it’s release. I think the height and depth of the bag is its’ biggest asset, giving it great capacity no matter what size you make, and the handles are big enough to throw over the shoulder, or to comfortably carry from the crook of your arm. “The use of foam gives the bag a wonderful structure, enabling it to stand up at all times, making loading and unloading a breeze.”
This PDF pattern offers a multi-size option, two easy-to-sew outer slip pockets – one on the front, and one on the back. There are also four inner slip pockets. A magnetic snap is all that is needed to keep this gorgeous tote closed, making it a perfect choice for those sewers who are not ready to install a zipper, or who are simply want a nice easy sewing project with minimal hardware. The PDF pattern offers over 70 full color photos and 11 pages of clear, detailed sewing instructions. This project is suitable for an advanced beginner sewer. All pattern pieces have been digitally drawn. Choose some fabric from your stash and make one yourself!
More top-shelf tote projects:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Roundabout Seatbelt Bag ePattern and Kits from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New