from Around The Bobbin ☉
This is a beginner sewing project from Lisa Admundson at Around the Bobbin, is an easy sew. These little pouches make a thoughtful gift. This is an easy sewing pattern initially designed as an organizer for receipts, coupons, notes, lists, that usually end up at the bottom of your bags. Sew a couple as gifts!
More Pouches, Organizers, and Sleeves to Sew:
The latest from some of our partners:
- DIYFluffies - Stuffed Animal Sewing & Crochet Patterns - Buy 5 patterns and get 20% off with code: PATTERNS5
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
- The Gemini Flight Bag Pattern from StudioKat Designs
- The Call Me! Crossbody Bag from Sewn Ideas