from Around The Bobbin ☉
This is a beginner sewing project from Lisa Admundson at Around the Bobbin, is an easy sew. These little pouches make a thoughtful gift. This is an easy sewing pattern initially designed as an organizer for receipts, coupons, notes, lists, that usually end up at the bottom of your bags. Sew a couple as gifts!
More Pouches, Organizers, and Sleeves to Sew:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Side Slinger from StudioKat Designs
- The Hold Me Tight iPad Sleeve from Sewn Ideas
- Face Mask Sewing Tutorials + Printable Patterns featured at Sew What's New