Sherri Noel of Rebecca Mae Designs designed this bag to hold her coupons in an organized and easy-to-access way. At first glance it looks like a clutch bag, but there is a strap, among many other thoughtful and well planned features such as:
- 2″ of gusset depth for coupons
- front pocket for grocery list, loyalty cards and “valid today only” coupons
- back pocket secures a checkbook and calculator
- pen sleeve
- lobster clasp for keys and shopping cards
- hang from the seat of a shopping cart
This coupon organizer measures approximately 8.5″ wide x 6″ high x 2″ deep. A flap closure keeps everything covered. I might make this out of oilcloth, vinyl, or laminated cotton. (Shopping carts can be so dirty!)
Two Tips to Make Threading a Sewing Machine Easier:
Threading a sewing machine may seem easy enough. There are a couple of pitfalls that can prevent success if you don’t know two simple things: how to keep your thread properly situated in the tension discs and how to turn the hand wheel to more easily access the take-up lever.
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Side Slinger from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Face Mask Sewing Tutorials + Printable Patterns featured at Sew What's New