from StudioKat Designs
This beautiful bag has a great front pouch-style pocket, perfect for stash-&-dash items, as well as two wrap-around side pocket area – great for your cell phone, tickets, lipstick etc. There is a spacious zippered back pocket – terrific for items you want secure. The soft cotton handles are easy on the shoulder. The Quattro works perfectly with the PortaPockets Insert to keep all of your belongings in one place and organized.
More paper sewing patterns from StudioKat Designs:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The One-Trip-Up the Stairs Basket – PDF Sewing Pattern from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- Fold and Go Dog Walking Bag from Sewn Ideas
- Sewing Machine Repair – Common problems with stitches, threading, tension and bobbins! featured at Sew What's New
- UPDATED: The Ana Flat-Bottom Drawstring Cosmetic Bag from Merge Bags