102 items found for "Easter"
- Father’s Day / Suit + Tie Quilt Block
It’s a quick and easy technique to master.”
- Sew the Small World Suitcase for Kids
Don't worry about taking on the zipper because it's sewn in flat, not in the round, making it much easier
- Recycled Denim Purse – Re-using Pockets, Waistbands, Belt Loops from Jeans
Watch now: Tip: Use a brightly colored cotton fabric for lining so it is easier to see what is inside
- How to Sew a Drawstring Mesh Beach or Pool Bag
He was the first ever recipient of the Master Award for Thread Artistry at IQF Houston.
- Family-Size Passport Wallet
This wallet will store and organize your travel ID’s and passports to make your travel easier.
- 7 Tips for Building a Profitable Bag Making Business from Home
Skillset: With numerous online tutorials and courses available on platforms like YouTube and Udemy, mastering
- Bullet Journal Pouch
To make journaling on-the-go even easier, the talented Debbie Shore has created this handy zippered journal
- Blush Bunny’s Round Zipper Pouch
sewing pattern by Blush Bunny features two methods for sewing this pouch; a fully lined pouch, or an easier
- Hearts Entwined Quilt
It’s also easier to accurately piece the small economy patch blocks using paper foundations.
- Gobbler The Turkey – Applique Quilt Wallhanging
This epattern from Mad Creek Designs also includes a master placement sheet with applique templates for
- The Trellis Quilt – Crib to King Size
pressing directions at every step…so the seams nest during assembly and make this go together so much easier
- Sisters of the Dark Lap Quilt – Stitch and Flip
The Sisters of the Dark quilt is easy to make and even easier to love.
- The Varsity Patchwork Messenger Bag – Sew and Sell
There is no need for zippers or Velcro, making this an easier sewing project.
- How to Sew Easter Bunny Baskets and Eggs – Free Tutorials
Amy of While Wearing Heels, and Martha Stewart show us how to sew these adorable Easter baskets and eggs Pottery Barn’s Easter Bunny Baskets A Pottery Barn-inspired Easter basket to sew with ears and a fluffy This free sewing tutorial by Amy of While Wearing Heels will have you stitching up these whimsical Easter seam ripper Get the Tutorial Fabric Easter Eggs – Martha Stewart: The free template to download and print , and then sew these fabric Easter eggs, is right here.
- The Finchley Messenger Bag + BONUS Wallet Pattern for Kids of all Ages
The building blocks bag is designed for the toy block master.
- Diaper Bag with Stroller Straps + Sew and Sell
diaper bag design from Merge Bags with several key features to make traveling/commuting with baby, easier
- Knit + Felt the Berry Bag
circular needle (recommended) (The Berry bag may be knit solely with double pointed needles, but it’s easier