A free tutorial from SmartFunDIY
Jennifer Priest from Smart Fun DIY shows us how easy it is to cut and sew a complete sewing pattern from fabric using the Cricut Maker. Jennifer shows us every single step in this free video tutorial to cut, pin, and stitch this versatile and fun-to-sew zippered cosmetic bag.
Please subscribe to Jennifer’s Youtube channel for more excellent DIY video tutorials.
One of the biggest reasons crafters purchase a Cricut Maker is to cut fabric. A Cricut Maker can cut sewing patterns from fabric, digital designs from fabric, and heat transfer vinyl for creating iron-on designs on fabric. Also a wonderful tool for applique projects.
“Whether you’re new to DIY or an experienced maker, Cricut Maker smart cutting machines will give you that creative edge.”
More cosmetic bag projects:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Side Slinger from StudioKat Designs
- The Hold Me Tight iPad Sleeve from Sewn Ideas
- Face Mask Sewing Tutorials + Printable Patterns featured at Sew What's New