Heather from The Sewing Loft designed one of the cutest pouches I’ve ever seen for little girls. The appliqued children’s faces are featured with two pretty hairstyles and headbands at the front. This PDF pattern provides us with an opportunity to sew one-of-a-kind zippered pouches by varying each facial feature. I can see embellishments like beads, pearls, earrings, glasses, hand embroidered freckles, just to name a few. If you love to sew with trim and enjoy smaller sewing projects, you will love this Sweet Childs Pouch PDF sewing pattern. This is a fun pattern that you could showcase embellishment techniques and skills with.
How to Use an Applique Mat for Fusible Applique – Quilting Tips & Techniques – from The Gourmet Quilter
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Side Slinger from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Face Mask Sewing Tutorials + Printable Patterns featured at Sew What's New