This PDF sewing pattern from Cozy Nest Designs will guide advanced sewers with a step-by-step to create a two-piece cosmetic bag set sewn with gorgeous seat belt webbing! Seat belting has a luxurious sheen appearance, shimmery and rich, yet exceptionally durable, as well as easy to clean and sew! These make-up bags are fully lined with a zipper closure. The folding end panels allow this bag to open very wide for easy access. When being used, the smaller bag easily fits inside the other for compact storage.
Durable and versatile enough for storing and carrying anything you want. Alternatively dress one up with a ring fob and coordinating tassel to carry as a date night clutch! Sew with or without a handle, with the option to bind the zipper tape or leaving it exposed. Sew a matching Market Tote to complete an ensemble? Finished sizes: (small 7 3/4″ x 6 1/2″ x 2 1/4”) and (large 9 3/4″ x 7 1/2″ x 2 3/4”). Need seat belt webbing? No problem! Webbing kits for this lux seat belt cosmetic bag are available here!
More sewing patterns from Cozy Nest Designs:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Rudolph the Reindeer - Amigurumi from DIY Fluffies
- Sweet Treats Holiday Gift & Goody Bags from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- New Collections of Fabrics & Panels from QuiltGirls
- Gift Tags and Bags for Confident Beginners from Sewn Ideas
- 45+ Free Sewing Projects for the Kitchen – Video Series featured at Sew What's New