The All Well Bucket Bag Pattern is a digital sewing epattern to stitch a minimalist’s bucket bag with convertible straps. The bag is finished unlined with two exterior pockets and one interior pocket. This simple bucket-style bag is intended to be sewn from a heavyweight non-stretch woven fabric, such as a sturdy canvas, denim, etc. The All Well Bucket Bag is intended to be a fun sewing project for sewers of all skill levels from beginner to advanced. This epattern includes the sewing instructions to construct the bag in two sizes as well as two strap configurations. The convertible straps provide four unique variations of the bag! A wonderful bag for summer adventures.
More convertible bag projects:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The One-Trip-Up the Stairs Basket – PDF Sewing Pattern from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Beauty Cosmetic Bag from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New