The All Well Bucket Bag Pattern is a digital sewing epattern to stitch a minimalist’s bucket bag with convertible straps. The bag is finished unlined with two exterior pockets and one interior pocket. This simple bucket-style bag is intended to be sewn from a heavyweight non-stretch woven fabric, such as a sturdy canvas, denim, etc. The All Well Bucket Bag is intended to be a fun sewing project for sewers of all skill levels from beginner to advanced. This epattern includes the sewing instructions to construct the bag in two sizes as well as two strap configurations. The convertible straps provide four unique variations of the bag! A wonderful bag for summer adventures.
More convertible bag projects:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Totes & Bags eBook from Candi Jensen and Heather Vantress
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Face Mask Sewing Tutorials + Printable Patterns featured at Sew What's New