This clutch purse sewing pattern features your favorite fabric print on the outer front pocket while the front edges, and back are sewn with medium-weight fabric, making this purse very durable. This clutch purse is convertible and can change into a cross-body hipster bag in seconds when unfolded in half, disconnecting two magnetic snap buttons and removing the strap. A mobile phone fits in the front pocket and closed with a twist lock. Tuck your cash and cards in the pockets inside. Carry a small compact face powder and lipstick in this clutch. When you want to use a bigger bag, just tuck this folded clutch wallet inside without needing to transfer your belongings separately.
Three zippered pockets, one on the front exterior and another on the back exterior, with a third pocket inside the bag across from the slip pocket – or the card pockets. Closing with a zipper on the top, the interior is fully lined and interfaced for shape and durability. The strap is adjustable and long enough to wear across the body.
More clutch and wallet sewing patterns:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Back to School Sewing Projects
- The Gemini Flight Bag Pattern from StudioKat Designs
- The Crystal Clear Zipper Pouch – Sew and Sell from Sewn Ideas
- DIYFluffies - Stuffed Animal Sewing & Crochet Patterns - Buy 5 patterns and get 20% off with code: PATTERNS5