This clutch purse sewing pattern features your favorite fabric print on the outer front pocket while the front edges, and back are sewn with medium-weight fabric, making this purse very durable. This clutch purse is convertible and can change into a cross-body hipster bag in seconds when unfolded in half, disconnecting two magnetic snap buttons and removing the strap. A mobile phone fits in the front pocket and closed with a twist lock. Tuck your cash and cards in the pockets inside. Carry a small compact face powder and lipstick in this clutch. When you want to use a bigger bag, just tuck this folded clutch wallet inside without needing to transfer your belongings separately.
Three zippered pockets, one on the front exterior and another on the back exterior, with a third pocket inside the bag across from the slip pocket – or the card pockets. Closing with a zipper on the top, the interior is fully lined and interfaced for shape and durability. The strap is adjustable and long enough to wear across the body.
More clutch and wallet sewing patterns:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Side Slinger from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Face Mask Sewing Tutorials + Printable Patterns featured at Sew What's New