A digital sewing pattern download from WhistlePig Creek to sew a multi-size laptop bag that can be carried as a shoulder bag, cross-body bag, or a backpack. There are two pockets at the front that are ideal to store your phone, keys, and other smaller belongings. A large pocket at the back of the Geek Essentials bag is large enough to hold your tablet. There is another large pocket inside the bag to store papers or file folders, with a large mesh pocket that is for a mouse, cables, etc. This is a rotary cut sewing pattern and requires a cutting mat, rotary cutter, and a ruler. Hardware packs for this bag are available directly from WhistlePig Creek. This pattern should be printed at 100% size, you do not need to resize, scale, or shrink to fit.
Go to the Digital Sewing Pattern Download
More laptop bags featured at PatternPile:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Side Slinger from StudioKat Designs
- The Hold Me Tight iPad Sleeve from Sewn Ideas
- Face Mask Sewing Tutorials + Printable Patterns featured at Sew What's New