A super-handy tissue pouch that attaches to your vehicle visor. The pattern includes a secret pocket in the back of the tissue, great for receipts. You could also attach it to a headrest so that backseat passengers have access to tissues. This is a three page PDF pattern with easy to read instructions and many detailed pictures. It is suitable for a beginner or advanced sewer.
More sewing projects for the car:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Roundabout Seatbelt Bag ePattern and Kits from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New