A super-handy tissue holder that attaches to your vehicle visor. The pattern includes a secret pocket in the back of the tissue, great for receipts. You could also attach it to a headrest so that backseat passengers have access to tissues. This is a three page PDF pattern with easy to read instructions and many detailed pictures. It is suitable for a beginner or advanced sewer.
The latest from some of our partners:
- Rudolph the Reindeer - Amigurumi from DIY Fluffies
- Sweet Treats Holiday Gift & Goody Bags from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- New Collections of Fabrics & Panels from QuiltGirls
- Gift Tags and Bags for Confident Beginners from Sewn Ideas
- 45+ Free Sewing Projects for the Kitchen – Video Series featured at Sew What's New