A digital sewing pattern from Flowergirl Design to sew a handy back seat vehicle organizer. This organizer attaches to the back of one of your vehicle’s seats – around the headrest. Three roomy gusseted pockets across the upper half of the organizer and another large slip pocket across the bottom half for extra sweaters, hats, books, etc. Sew this organizer with fabrics such as a sturdy canvas, denim, twill, vinyl, oilcloth, or quilters cottons. Tip: add a simple clear vinyl pocket for an iPad or tablet!
More sewing for travel:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The One-Trip-Up the Stairs Basket – PDF Sewing Pattern from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Beauty Cosmetic Bag from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New