This handy driving and travel document organizer designed by Sewn Ideas will keep your vehicle and driving documents safe, clean, and all in one place for fast and easy access when you need it. This practical organizer can hold your insurance, registration, and any roadside assistance cards. A clear vinyl pocket window allows quick viewing without pulling everything out. This sewing project can also be stitched together to be used as a travel document organizer to hold everything you need to board a flight; passport, boarding pass, loyalty/miles cards, etc. This project can be sewn for both men and women, making great gifts for any driver or traveler. This is an advanced beginner level sewing project.
More bags to sew for driving and travel:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The One-Trip-Up the Stairs Basket – PDF Sewing Pattern from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Uptown Tote from Merge Bags
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- Fold and Go Dog Walking Bag from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New