with See Kate Sew
This free sewing tutorial demonstrates how to make a clutch bag using a hard cover book, some fabric, and a zipper. This sewing tutorial was inspired by Kate Spade and the tutorial was produced by See Kate Sew. This project allows us to recycle books, and fabric. A nice eco-friendly sewing project providing a sturdy clutch bag as a result.
More upcycled bags to sew:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The One-Trip-Up the Stairs Basket – PDF Sewing Pattern from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Uptown Tote from Merge Bags
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- Fold and Go Dog Walking Bag from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New