with See Kate Sew
This free sewing tutorial demonstrates how to make a clutch bag using a hard cover book, some fabric, and a zipper. This sewing tutorial was inspired by Kate Spade and the tutorial was produced by See Kate Sew. This project allows us to recycle books, and fabric. A nice eco-friendly sewing project providing a sturdy clutch bag as a result.
More upcycled bags to sew:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Back to School Sewing Projects
- The Gemini Flight Bag Pattern from StudioKat Designs
- The Crystal Clear Zipper Pouch – Sew and Sell from Sewn Ideas
- DIYFluffies - Stuffed Animal Sewing & Crochet Patterns - Buy 5 patterns and get 20% off with code: PATTERNS5