Inspired by the simple elegance of 1940’s fashions but with a modern twist, the “Village Post” Bag pdf sewing pattern is easily constructed with dart shaping, shoulder strap, bow front panel trim and internal zip pocket. The Village Post Bag measures 15” (38 cm) tall by 14” (36 cm) wide excluding handle. This PDF sewing pattern has twelve pages – six pages including photographs, detailed instructions and illustrations, plus six pages of full sized pattern templates which you must print on letter (A4) paper and cut out. As some of the templates are too large to fit on one sheet, you must tape the templates together where shown. Instructions for this are very clear.
More vintage inspired sewing at PP:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Side Slinger from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Face Mask Sewing Tutorials + Printable Patterns featured at Sew What's New