Inspired by the simple elegance of 1940’s fashions but with a modern twist, the “Village Post” Bag pdf sewing pattern is easily constructed with dart shaping, shoulder strap, bow front panel trim and internal zip pocket. The Village Post Bag measures 15” (38 cm) tall by 14” (36 cm) wide excluding handle. This PDF sewing pattern has twelve pages – six pages including photographs, detailed instructions and illustrations, plus six pages of full sized pattern templates which you must print on letter (A4) paper and cut out. As some of the templates are too large to fit on one sheet, you must tape the templates together where shown. Instructions for this are very clear.
More vintage inspired sewing at PP:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The One-Trip-Up the Stairs Basket – PDF Sewing Pattern from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Beauty Cosmetic Bag from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New