A free sewing video tutorial from DIY HandyMum Lin TV
A free sewing video tutorial from DIY HandyMum Lin TV to show us exactly how to sew this sweet tic-tac-toe game that is perfect for travel. Keep the little ones busy with this fun, and easy to play game made out of fabric and buttons. It zips closed in a flash and stores your X’s and O’d safe inside.
More fun gifts to sew for children:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Side Slinger from StudioKat Designs
- The Hold Me Tight iPad Sleeve from Sewn Ideas
- Face Mask Sewing Tutorials + Printable Patterns featured at Sew What's New