The Everyday Bag sewing pattern from Cozy Nest Designs will take you through each step to create a customized handbag made of seat belt webbing! Seat belt webbing is shiny and luxurious, yet extremely durable, and easy to clean and to sew! The Everyday bag has a roomy design with three size options. The accent wrap highlights the addition of a tassel, bow, or other hardware. The side panels are pleated for added interior space and a zippered top keeps items secure. Inside there are two bellow pockets and a zippered pocket. 26″ long handles with a 11 1/2″ drop. Includes sewing instructions for three size options. Sew a matching Tri-Fold Wallet or Pouch Trio for a complete ensemble! Skill level:advanced. Webbing kits for this bag are here!
Finished bag sizes:
- short: 12 x 8 x 4”
- medium: 12 x 11 x 4”
- tall: 14 x 12 x 4”
More sewing patterns from [block]5[/block]:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The One-Trip-Up the Stairs Basket – PDF Sewing Pattern from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Beauty Cosmetic Bag from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New