We love this sturdy and fun-to-sew tri-fold seat belt wallet project. The intermediate level PDF sewing pattern from Cozy Nest Designs comes with step-by-step instructions for sewing with seat belt webbing as well as your typical wallet fabrics. Inside you’ll find room for all your necessities: a zippered coin compartment, bill pocket, seven-slot credit card panel, and a large zippered pocket for coupons, a checkbook or even a slim cell phone. The finished wallet size is 8″ x 4″.
More sewing patterns from Cozy Nest Designs:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The One-Trip-Up the Stairs Basket – PDF Sewing Pattern from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Uptown Tote from Merge Bags
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- Fold and Go Dog Walking Bag from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New