by Michelle Freedman
Include some California canyon vibe to your wardrobe with this laid-back, casual bag also known as a Japanese Knot bag. The fun reversible style is roomy enough to hold all you need for an afternoon commute and sleek enough for an evening out. The Laurel Canyon Bag has an easy-to-stitch zipper pocket for extra security. Customize your bag with some vintage buttons.
More bags like this:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The One-Trip-Up the Stairs Basket – PDF Sewing Pattern from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Beauty Cosmetic Bag from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New