by Michelle Freedman
Include some California canyon vibe to your wardrobe with this laid-back, casual bag also known as a Japanese Knot bag. The fun reversible style is roomy enough to hold all you need for an afternoon commute and sleek enough for an evening out. The Laurel Canyon Bag has an easy-to-stitch zipper pocket for extra security. Customize your bag with some vintage buttons.
More bags like this:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Side Slinger from StudioKat Designs
- The Hold Me Tight iPad Sleeve from Sewn Ideas
- Face Mask Sewing Tutorials + Printable Patterns featured at Sew What's New