A digital sewing pattern from Betha Bags to make a Japanese knot bag in both a wristlet style and a shoulder bag. A Japanese knot bag typically has two straps, one long and the other short. The longer strap is looped through a short strap on the opposite side of the bag opening, which brings the bag top together. A simple bag to construct and an easy sewing project that any confident beginner can use.
shoulder bag measurements:
- width 38.5 cm (15.1″)
- body height 36 cm (14.1″)
- total height, including the strap is 75 cm (29.5″)
wrist bag measurements:
- width 27.5 cm (10.8″)
- height is 35 cm (13.7″) the longest side, 28.5 cm (11.2″) the shortest one
- the body height is 17.5 cm (6.8″)
More like this featured at PatternPile:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Back to School Sewing Projects
- The Gemini Flight Bag Pattern from StudioKat Designs
- The Crystal Clear Zipper Pouch – Sew and Sell from Sewn Ideas
- DIYFluffies - Stuffed Animal Sewing & Crochet Patterns - Buy 5 patterns and get 20% off with code: PATTERNS5