A free sewing tutorial from Shabby Fabrics
Learn how to sew this cinched storage bag with this free sewing video from Shabby Fabrics. Follow along with Jennifer Bosworth in her free video tutorial to demonstrating how to sew this versatile cinched-top bag. Watch the free video!
A great bag for kids to store and carry their toys books and more. Lots of space inside and a project that is so easily customized. These bags also make fabulous project bags.
More at PatternPile:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The One-Trip-Up the Stairs Basket – PDF Sewing Pattern from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Uptown Tote from Merge Bags
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- Fold and Go Dog Walking Bag from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New