A free sewing tutorial from Shabby Fabrics
Learn how to sew this cinched storage bag with this free sewing video from Shabby Fabrics. Follow along with Jennifer Bosworth in her free video tutorial to demonstrating how to sew this versatile cinched-top bag. Watch the free video!
A great bag for kids to store and carry their toys books and more. Lots of space inside and a project that is so easily customized. These bags also make fabulous project bags.
More at PatternPile:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Rudolph the Reindeer - Amigurumi from DIY Fluffies
- Sweet Treats Holiday Gift & Goody Bags from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- New Collections of Fabrics & Panels from QuiltGirls
- Gift Tags and Bags for Confident Beginners from Sewn Ideas
- 45+ Free Sewing Projects for the Kitchen – Video Series featured at Sew What's New