This reversible quilted tool tote is designed for the Fons & Porter Magazine and TV show, by Linda McGehee. A fantastic tool bag for sewers and quilters on the go. Perfect for carrying to your quilting or sewing guild meetings and classes. This reversible tool bag unzips open to become flat and make pockets fully accessible. This bag is made with double-faced quilted fabric. The long handles make this bag easy to carry. A fully lined bag with seven inside multi-size pockets, large zipper pocket, zipper hanging pocket & swivel hook. A small outside pocket is perfect for smaller accessories and the zipper makes the main compartment easy to close. This bag measures 12″ wide x 14″ tall x 5″ deep once completed.
More project bags:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Roundabout Seatbelt Bag ePattern and Kits from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New