This reversible quilted tool tote is designed for the Fons & Porter Magazine and TV show, by Linda McGehee. A fantastic tool bag for sewers and quilters on the go. Perfect for carrying to your quilting or sewing guild meetings and classes. This reversible tool bag unzips open to become flat and make pockets fully accessible. This bag is made with double-faced quilted fabric. The long handles make this bag easy to carry. A fully lined bag with seven inside multi-size pockets, large zipper pocket, zipper hanging pocket & swivel hook. A small outside pocket is perfect for smaller accessories and the zipper makes the main compartment easy to close. This bag measures 12″ wide x 14″ tall x 5″ deep once completed.
More project bags:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Back to School Sewing Projects
- The Gemini Flight Bag Pattern from StudioKat Designs
- The Crystal Clear Zipper Pouch – Sew and Sell from Sewn Ideas
- DIYFluffies - Stuffed Animal Sewing & Crochet Patterns - Buy 5 patterns and get 20% off with code: PATTERNS5