The Fallon shoulder bag sewing pattern is rated a “confident beginner” pattern by CloBird Designs, and the Fallon bag is a quick sewing project with instructions for two bag sizes. The larger Fallon can hold everything you need to carry for the day and offers a spacious interior with a zippered pocket. The stabilized bottom and fleece interfacing give the bag a sturdy structure. The small size is perfect for young ladies or those who prefer a small handbag. The Fallon shoulder bag is still big enough for your essentials with an optional zippered pocket. Choose a shoulder strap or an adjustable cross-body strap to suit your unique style. Your belongings stay safe inside your Fallon with a recessed zipper closure and magnetic snap on the flap. Choose bold and beautiful fabrics!
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Totes & Bags eBook from Candi Jensen and Heather Vantress
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Face Mask Sewing Tutorials + Printable Patterns featured at Sew What's New