A Free Sewing Tutorial and Download from Amy of Positively Splendid ❀
Amy from Positively Splendid shows us how to sew this very smart cell phone charging station that hangs from your wall plug while charging. You will learn how to pin, stitch, and pleat while sewing this easy project. Fusible fleece is added to protect your phone and a pleated pocket for larger phones or bulkier cases. This incredibly practical fabric cell phone charging station is an easy sewing project for advanced beginners. This storage pouch is a thoughtful and functional gift. Click below for the free sewing tutorial and free PDF pattern to make sewing these pretties up fun and easy!
- fabric in two coordinating patterns (scraps or fat quarters are great for this project)
- (1) 10 × 5″ piece Peltex
- (1) 10 × 5″ piece fusible fleece
- washable fabric marker
- 6.5″ of 1/2″ bias tape maxi piping (optional)
- (1) 1 9/16″ plastic curtain grommet with setting kit
- coordinating thread
- denim sewing needle
- basic sewing supplies: sewing machine, scissors, iron, pins, etc.
More phone accessories to sew: