A Free Sewing Tutorial and Download from Amy of Positively Splendid ❀
Amy from Positively Splendid shows us how to sew this very smart cell phone charging station that hangs from your wall plug while charging. You will learn how to pin, stitch, and pleat while sewing this easy project. Fusible fleece is added to protect your phone and a pleated pocket for larger phones or bulkier cases. This incredibly practical fabric cell phone charging station is an easy sewing project for advanced beginners. This storage pouch is a thoughtful and functional gift. Click below for the free sewing tutorial and free PDF pattern to make sewing these pretties up fun and easy!
- fabric in two coordinating patterns (scraps or fat quarters are great for this project)
- (1) 10 × 5″ piece Peltex
- (1) 10 × 5″ piece fusible fleece
- washable fabric marker
- 6.5″ of 1/2″ bias tape maxi piping (optional)
- (1) 1 9/16″ plastic curtain grommet with setting kit
- coordinating thread
- denim sewing needle
- basic sewing supplies: sewing machine, scissors, iron, pins, etc.
More phone accessories to sew:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Roundabout Seatbelt Bag ePattern and Kits from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New