A great stash busting project! Spencer Ogg’s phone pouch sewing pattern download. An easy sewing pattern that is suitable for beginner sewers, for all phone sizes. Three strap options; wrist strap, cross-body, or a neck strap. This pouch is fully lined, with a little padding for extra protection for your phone. An additional exterior pocket at the front stores your headphones. Headphones can be used while the phone is inside this pouch. A headphone jack opening is created at the bottom of the pouch. This digital sewing project comes with a full size pattern and instructions for two size options – which covers all phone sizes.
More phone storage sewing projects:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Back to School Sewing Projects
- The Gemini Flight Bag Pattern from StudioKat Designs
- The Crystal Clear Zipper Pouch – Sew and Sell from Sewn Ideas
- DIYFluffies - Stuffed Animal Sewing & Crochet Patterns - Buy 5 patterns and get 20% off with code: PATTERNS5