✂ Thrifty & Eco-Friendly Sewing Project
Mary from Craft Buds loves all the construction details she finds in existing garments: the little buttons, the pleats and the unique decorative seams. She wanted to use those details to give some thrift-ed shirts a new life. Mary designed two purse patterns that use those stitching details and textures.
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Back to School Sewing Projects
- The Gemini Flight Bag Pattern from StudioKat Designs
- The Crystal Clear Zipper Pouch – Sew and Sell from Sewn Ideas
- DIYFluffies - Stuffed Animal Sewing & Crochet Patterns - Buy 5 patterns and get 20% off with code: PATTERNS5