✂ Thrifty & Eco-Friendly Sewing Project
Mary from Craft Buds loves all the construction details she finds in existing garments: the little buttons, the pleats and the unique decorative seams. She wanted to use those details to give some thrift-ed shirts a new life. Mary designed two purse patterns that use those stitching details and textures.
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Side Slinger from StudioKat Designs
- The Hold Me Tight iPad Sleeve from Sewn Ideas
- Face Mask Sewing Tutorials + Printable Patterns featured at Sew What's New