A digital download from GammaStudio with all of the information you need to stitch this casual yet modern denim purse sewn from a recycled pair of jeans. The top width of this purse is 14.18″, the body width is 12.60″ and the height is 11.80″ with sides measuring 5.10″ and a 24″ shoulder strap. A pair of denim jeans in size 28 is mentioned as the material source. Make sure you remember to use a denim needle and strong thread, even upholstery thread. This is a nice project to experiment and embellish with embroidery, or applique. An intermediate sewing pattern.
⇒ Go to the PDF ⇐
More like this featured at PatternPile:
The latest from some of our partners:
- DIYFluffies - Stuffed Animal Sewing & Crochet Patterns - Buy 5 patterns and get 20% off with code: PATTERNS5
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
- The Gemini Flight Bag Pattern from StudioKat Designs
- The Call Me! Crossbody Bag from Sewn Ideas