This is a quick little bag, perfect for a small child. The color reminds me of Bubble-licious Gum, and it is mainly comprised of bobble stitches, hence the name. You will make the main bag-body in the round, then attach the straps. The bag body measures about eight inches by six and a half inches at its widest points. The strap length will be up to you.
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Back to School Sewing Projects
- The Gemini Flight Bag Pattern from StudioKat Designs
- The Crystal Clear Zipper Pouch – Sew and Sell from Sewn Ideas
- DIYFluffies - Stuffed Animal Sewing & Crochet Patterns - Buy 5 patterns and get 20% off with code: PATTERNS5