This is a quick little bag, perfect for a small child. The color reminds me of Bubble-licious Gum, and it is mainly comprised of bobble stitches, hence the name. You will make the main bag-body in the round, then attach the straps. The bag body measures about eight inches by six and a half inches at its widest points. The strap length will be up to you.
[block]0[/block]Get the Pattern
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The One-Trip-Up the Stairs Basket – PDF Sewing Pattern from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Beauty Cosmetic Bag from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New