Lynn of Nebraska Views needed a small bag to carry her iPod or cell phone. A long strap to wear cross-body makes this hipster hands-free. Folded cash could be stored within the pointed end or flap of the bag as well. This is a mini-hipster, just something for cash and cards. Of course we love the idea of reducing textile waste by recycling these beautiful ties. Such an inexpensive sewing project!
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Back to School Sewing Projects
- The Gemini Flight Bag Pattern from StudioKat Designs
- The Crystal Clear Zipper Pouch – Sew and Sell from Sewn Ideas
- DIYFluffies - Stuffed Animal Sewing & Crochet Patterns - Buy 5 patterns and get 20% off with code: PATTERNS5