Lynn of Nebraska Views needed a small bag to carry her iPod or cell phone. A long strap to wear cross-body makes this hipster hands-free. Folded cash could be stored within the pointed end or flap of the bag as well. This is a mini-hipster, just something for cash and cards. Of course we love the idea of reducing textile waste by recycling these beautiful ties. Such an inexpensive sewing project!
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Side Slinger from StudioKat Designs
- The Hold Me Tight iPad Sleeve from Sewn Ideas
- Face Mask Sewing Tutorials + Printable Patterns featured at Sew What's New