A messenger-style bag designed by Tulip Square to hold an iPad separate from the rest of your belongings safe inside it’s own compartment. Both sections are spacious and have pockets. Use one side for your everyday personal belongings, and the other to store your tablet. This sewing ePattern offers easy to follow step-by-step sewing instructions. Illustrations and photos to help you at every step of construction. Once completed this bag will measure 12″ high by 12″ wide by 2″ deep.
More bag projects like this:
The latest from some of our partners:
- DIYFluffies - Stuffed Animal Sewing & Crochet Patterns - Buy 5 patterns and get 20% off with code: PATTERNS5
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
- The Gemini Flight Bag Pattern from StudioKat Designs
- The Call Me! Crossbody Bag from Sewn Ideas