A messenger-style bag designed by Tulip Square to hold an iPad separate from the rest of your belongings safe inside it’s own compartment. Both sections are spacious and have pockets. Use one side for your everyday personal belongings, and the other to store your tablet. This sewing ePattern offers easy to follow step-by-step sewing instructions. Illustrations and photos to help you at every step of construction. Once completed this bag will measure 12″ high by 12″ wide by 2″ deep.
More bag projects like this:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Roundabout Seatbelt Bag ePattern and Kits from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New