A PDF Sewing Pattern by Amy Morinaka, author of Zakka Handmades
A Zakka sewing pattern download by Amy Morinaka for this cheery patchwork bag highlighting a scrappy star that pops! Step-by-step instructions and easy-to-follow diagrams walk you through the construction of this bag. The zippered opening at the top is 10″ long making this a nice compact carry. The approximate finished size of this sweet bag is 8 1/4″ wide x 8 1/4″ high x 2 3/4″ deep. The exterior panels and gusset are both machine quilted throughout to add texture and structure to the bag. A handy interior pocket holds your phone. You can use an existing leather bag strap with swivel snap hooks, or make your own at your desired length.
More Zakka Sewing Projects:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Side Slinger from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Face Mask Sewing Tutorials + Printable Patterns featured at Sew What's New