from Emma Brennan of Charlie's Aunt Designs
The 1940’s inspired Kitchen Garden Bag PDF sewing pattern combines practicality and a feminine style and was designed by Emma Brennan of Charlie’s Aunt Designs. The professionally drafted PDF pattern provides detailed instructions and templates for view one, of the printed pattern of the same name. This vintage-style handbag pattern offers a deep pleated exterior pocket with a long tab closure, finished with one or two vintage buttons. The Kitchen Garden Bag is constructed flat. The pattern also has a template for an interior zip pocket. Finished bag dimensions: 13” (33 cm.) tall 16” (41 cm.) wide excluding handles.
The Best Fabrics for Handbags & Purses: Handbag Ideas
“Fabrics for handbags and purses can often be purchased anywhere. Find out about the best fabrics for handbags and purses with help from an artisan, designer, and instructor in this free video clip.” – Cassandra Allen-Brown
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Roundabout Seatbelt Bag ePattern and Kits from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New