from Emma Brennan of Charlie's Aunt Designs
The 1940’s inspired Kitchen Garden Bag PDF sewing pattern combines practicality and a feminine style and was designed by Emma Brennan of Charlie’s Aunt Designs. The professionally drafted PDF pattern provides detailed instructions and templates for view one, of the printed pattern of the same name. This vintage-style handbag pattern offers a deep pleated exterior pocket with a long tab closure, finished with one or two vintage buttons. The Kitchen Garden Bag is constructed flat. The pattern also has a template for an interior zip pocket. Finished bag dimensions: 13” (33 cm.) tall 16” (41 cm.) wide excluding handles.
The Best Fabrics for Handbags & Purses: Handbag Ideas
“Fabrics for handbags and purses can often be purchased anywhere. Find out about the best fabrics for handbags and purses with help from an artisan, designer, and instructor in this free video clip.” – Cassandra Allen-Brown
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Back to School Sewing Projects
- The Gemini Flight Bag Pattern from StudioKat Designs
- The Crystal Clear Zipper Pouch – Sew and Sell from Sewn Ideas
- DIYFluffies - Stuffed Animal Sewing & Crochet Patterns - Buy 5 patterns and get 20% off with code: PATTERNS5