A Digital Sewing Pattern from Punkin Patterns
The vintage-inspired Eleanor handbag’s beauty by Vanessa Lynch of Punkin Patterns is simple in design and classic style. You can create a modern style Eleanor Bag with this pattern and bold solid fabrics, or a unique quilted bag by using a quilt-as-you-go method to use up those fabric scraps. Eleanor has an optional side gusset, and optional longer flap closure. The finished size is approximately 12″ wide x 3″ deep x 9″ tall.
More purse patterns featured at PatternPile:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Roundabout Seatbelt Bag ePattern and Kits from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New