Increase your storage totes capacity with this pdf sewing pattern to make storage container caddies with pockets on the outside. A cute way to store needlework, fabric, toys, books, laundry, you-name-it. This fabric multi-pocket caddy is a very versatile storage solution that suits any room when sewn with coordinating home decorator fabric prints. You will need one Sterilite, storage container filing tote that can be purchased at Wal-Mart, Joann’s fabric and Office Supply Stores. This would be a great gift as a project tote for a knitter.
More like this featured at PatternPile:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Roundabout Seatbelt Bag ePattern and Kits from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New