Increase your storage totes capacity with this pdf sewing pattern to make storage container caddies with pockets on the outside. A cute way to store needlework, fabric, toys, books, laundry, you-name-it. This fabric multi-pocket caddy is a very versatile storage solution that suits any room when sewn with coordinating home decorator fabric prints. You will need one Sterilite, storage container filing tote that can be purchased at Wal-Mart, Joann’s fabric and Office Supply Stores. This would be a great gift as a project tote for a knitter.
More like this featured at PatternPile:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Back to School Sewing Projects
- The Gemini Flight Bag Pattern from StudioKat Designs
- The Crystal Clear Zipper Pouch – Sew and Sell from Sewn Ideas
- DIYFluffies - Stuffed Animal Sewing & Crochet Patterns - Buy 5 patterns and get 20% off with code: PATTERNS5