A PDF Sewing Pattern from IThinkSew
The Tammy Coin Purse sewing pattern download from IThinkSewBags is an easy-to-make coin purse that is a must-try sewing project for beginners. The cutest bag you’ll ever make! This sweet coin purse gets its sophisticated look from the luxurious metal frame top closure. This frame also gives this handmade coin purse a professional finish that makes it perfect for gift-giving. The Tammy Coin Purse has a side piece in its pattern as well, which maximizes the interior space. Finished coin purse size: 3 ¼” wide x 3 ½” high x 2” deep. This purse requires a small amount of fabric making it a money-saving sewing project.
More coin purse projects at PatternPile:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The One-Trip-Up the Stairs Basket – PDF Sewing Pattern from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Uptown Tote from Merge Bags
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- Fold and Go Dog Walking Bag from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New