Love hexagons but don’t like to piece them? This is the project for you. Create this stained glass-style tote bag with fusible appliqué, machine stitching and no set-in seams! This bag measures 15″ x 15″ x 5″ excluding handles, once completed. A button-loop closure is easy to sew and use every day. This bag would look stunning using batik fabrics!
More Hexi Sewing Projects at PatternPile:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Roundabout Seatbelt Bag ePattern and Kits from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New